...I did start applying your diet and food recommendations, and even with just that, I've already lost 6 lbs (10 lbs to go)...

I thoroughly read your e-book a few weeks ago but have been too busy lately to get myself to the gym. However, I did start applying your diet and food recommendations, and even with just that, I've already lost 6 lbs (10 lbs to go). I finally got to the gym this morning and printed out your e-book to bring with me.

I did some of the workout examples you specified like the one arm snatches, dumbbell swings, staggered lunges and all the ab exercises (from level 3).
Man, that was one of the best and most intense workouts I have had in ages! I did not waste hours jogging or doing all that other stuff I used to do (which by the way never got me anywhere). I am so excited to go back to the gym and have your book with me as a personal trainer's guide.